Travelling with a Criminal Record Infographic

Travelling to Canada with a criminal record can be a pretty complicated process. Admissibility to Canada depends on the type of the conviction, its severity, and the age of the conviction. In general, minor offenses such as marijuana possession under 30 grams, public intoxication, and indecent exposure do not require permission to enter Canada. More serious offenses such as assault, DUIs, and other drug offenses will require permission to enter the country.
The below infographic can help you understand how to address your conviction when travelling to Canada. For more information, contact us!


Travelling with a criminal record can be difficult, but there are solutions available. For info on Criminal Rehabilitation, Temporary Resident Permits, and Legal Opinion Letters, click above!

FWCanada is a Montreal-based immigration law firm that provides professional legal services on Canadian immigration. For more tips and updates on Canadian immigration follow FWCanada on FacebookTwitter, and Linkedin.