Canadian Immigration Law Firm
Find out if you are eligible to travel to Canada today.We know that flight attendants are required to have authorization to travel to Canada. In fact, most of our clients are in the travel industry. Know your rights and obligations with a free consultation.
We’re experts in securing admission to Canada.How we can help you:
- Assess the charge against you and compare it to Canadian law.
- Free consultation
- Clear answers to your questions
- Response within 24 hours Advices from an attorney
- Create a strategy to allow you to travel ASAP.
- Create a plan tailored to you
- Majority of our clients are in airline jobs
- We have served hundreds of airline professionals
- Cooperation with your employer if necessary
- Prepare the required documentation.
- Temporary access to Canada
- Permanent removal of inadmissibility
- Act as your liason with Canada
- Flat rates, great prices
As one of the most trusted Canadian immigration law firms, FWCanada will ensure that your application receives impeccable attention to detail.
Marisa Feil, Supervising Attorney
Attorney Marisa Feil obtained her Bachelor’s Degree at McGill University and proceeded to graduate from the Common and Civil Law programs at Université de Montréal, widely recognized as one of Canada’s premier law schools. Attorney Feil wrote her Masters of Law thesis on Medical Inadmissibility to Canada in 2012.
Attorney Feil liaises regularly with federal and provincial offices on behalf of her clients and is held in esteem by the very agencies that create the laws and policy that regulate the Canadian immigration industry.