Visiting Canada should be fun experience for every tourist but if you've had a brush with the legal system, you might have a less-than-fun surprise waiting for you at the border. Even a seemingly small thing, like an old DUI conviction, can result in you being turned away at the border.
If you're unsure whether or not your criminal record will prevent you from visiting Canada, we’re offering our Last Minute Travel Guide in ebook format at a special rate of just $249. The guide includes everything you need to know and exactly what to prepare before attempting to enter Canada.
This book answers to your biggest questions, such as:
- Can I really be turned away at the Canadian border over an old misdemeanor conviction?
- What legal documents and records should I bring to increase my chances of crossing the border?
- Can professional and personal reference letters really help my case?
- How I demonstrate my reason for travel, and what supporting documents should I bring with me?
- What is a Statement of the Economic/Social Benefit to Canada, and do I really need one?
This guide was written with people like you in mind, and provides comprehensive insights for maximizing your chances for admission into Canada. It's filled with the crucial details such as:
- How your criminal history will likely impact your travel plans.
- Find out exactly how to overcome the most common legal issues you may encounter at the border.
- Get insight into what you can expect to happen at the border.
- Learn the must-know tips for interacting with border agents.
- Learn the exact documents you will need to present at the border and how to prepare them
- Find out the multiple options you have for entering Canada.
- Plus more need-to-know tips.
At just $249, this book delivers excellent insights into the Canadian immigration system for a fraction of the price of retaining a lawyer. If you don’t necessarily want to hire a lawyer, but might be a little uncertain about their ability to visit the great land of Canada, this book is exactly what you need. Plus, if you decide at any time you need more help, the price of the book ($249) can be credited towards any of our services. Unsure if you need our services? Just give us a call at 1 (855) 316-3555 and we can discuss your options, at no cost to you!