If you have been denied entry to Canada or for further information on Criminal Rehabilitation or Temporary Resident Permits, let us assist you by filling out the form above.

Please note: Criminal Rehabilitation and Temporary Resident Permits are solutions for convictions and offenses that occured outside of Canada.  If you have also been convicted of offenses within Canada, you may also need to apply for a Canadian record suspension in order to remove your inadmissibility.

For more information on entering Canada with a DUI on your record, please visit our page with specific information on DUI Canada Entry.

Go to top

Trusted By:

Canadian Bar Association

Canadian Bar Association


Barreau du Quebec

Québec Bar Association



Quebec Immigration Lawyers Association

Let Us Assist You

Contact FWCanada online for a consultation. Reply within 24 hours.
Full Name

Invalid Input
Email (*)

Invalid Input
Phone number

Invalid Input
What were you convicted of

Invalid Input
When did you complete the sentence/probation (DD/MM/YYYY)

Invalid Input
What country were you convicted in (Country/State/Province)

Invalid Input
Reason for entering Canada

Invalid Input

Follow Us To Get Industry Updates and News

Facebook logo  LinkedIn logo  Twitter logo

Contact Us

TOLL FREE in North America :


International calls : +1.514.316.3555